Saturday 7 January 2012

Decision time this year...

I can feel 2012 will be a great year we are talking about selling our first home... We had two options when we brought it renovate or sit on it for a bit then sell it down the track...since having son #4 we are thinking selling might be the better option..just a lot to think about. and a big decision because I can see our next house being our long term house. I want to go back to school where you didn't have a care in the world. Things were so much easier and simpler then. It's hard when u now have 4 little people to worry about not just us...well I guess time will tell what we end up deciding I'm predicting 2012 is going to be the year of long talks and lots of decision making for our future with our boys....

No comments:

Post a Comment