Saturday 21 January 2012

Ready steady GO!

Well the school year is finally here... Grade 7 and a preppie!!!
Everything sorted and done...$250 grocery shop yesterday, bags packed uniforms brought. With the new school year however brings routine and structure and a whole lot of running around and being super organized....
I'm very nervous but excited... I'm ready to tackle son #1's homework and helping son #2 get into the swing of things.... I have a feeling it's going to be a very big year. We are also now trying to weigh up selling at the end of the year or doing an extension this decision is proving to be a very hard one...but at least I will know where I will be for the next 17 years at least with 4 boys all going to be a Marist boy. So at least that's a decision made for me the area in which we will live... Thank the lord.
Well the let the year begin.....show me what ya got for me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment